Interested in listing your project on MinesOnline.com with a view to sell or secure a partner?
Submit a brief summary of your project via the link below for MinesOnline.com’s review. MinesOnline.com reserves the right to only list projects that are appropriate for its users.
Answers to many of the frequently asked listing questions are below. If you have any other questions please contact us.
MinesOnline.com is a cost-effective, global project marketing and advertising solution. By listing on MinesOnline.com, you can be confident that your project will be shared with more than 4,000 users. Since its 2009 launch, MinesOnline.com in conjunction with its parent company, PCF Capital has facilitated over 100 completed transactions that range from $50k to over $150M in value, with a transaction success rate in excess of 40%.
Projects can be posted on MinesOnline.com for a 3-5% success fee or a negotiated upfront posting fee.
Vendors have the option of listing their project on a confidential, ‘no-names’ basis.
MinesOnline.com hosts a range of projects across the mine lifecycle from exploration to operating assets, even projects on care and maintenance.
Projects can be listed on MinesOnline.com for outright sale, joint venture or farm-in/farm-out type arrangements.
All users wishing to post a project will receive a Project Listing Guide which contains an overview of the typical considerations that a company should account for when advertising a mining project. This includes guidance on the listing process and what project information to collate prior to receiving enquiries from interested parties. MinesOnline.com support staff will guide companies through the listing process. Once listed, feedback can be provided regarding online interest and engagement.
The process to list your property on MinesOnline.com is simple:
- Submit a brief summary of your project here for MinesOnline.com’s review.
- MinesOnline.com will confirm the suitability of the project for its users. Note that MinesOnline.com reserves the right to only list projects that are appropriate for its users.
- Execution of a MinesOnline.com agreement.
- Complete a full project listing form online.
- MinesOnline.com’s experienced staff will then work with you to develop the listing and E-Newsletter for your approval.
- Listing goes live and E-Newsletter circulated.
Contact MinesOnline.com on +61 (0) 8 9486 9557 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any project listing queries you may have.
- A featured position on the MinesOnline.com home page
- A dedicated listing alert emailed to over 4,000 users of the international mining community
- Ongoing promotion at various worldwide conferences
- A live, searchable listing for six months.