Opportunity to Acquire an Established Gold Mine with Significant Infrastructure
- c. 500sqkm tenement package that includes the Beatons Creek and Mosquito Creek Basin deposits;
- Established mine site with significant existing infrastructure including the recently operational Golden Eagle 1.5Mtpa Gold CIL Processing Plant and a 230-person accommodation village;
- Central to a number of large-scale iron ore, manganese and lithium development projects for parties to potentially leverage off the existing infrastructure;
- NI 43-101 Mineral Resource of 3.9Mt @ 2.2g/t Au for 276koz at the Beatons Creek deposit;
- 1.5Mtpa Processing Plant has the potential through modification to treat refractory gold and/or other commodities being explored or developed locally, such as lithium and manganese;
- Scoping Study undertaken by DRA on the addition of a flotation circuit to the processing plant to facilitate the treatment of refractory ore; and
- Potential to relocate the Golden Eagle Mill to unlock an existing asset base.
The Global Marketplace for Mining Projects
Register today for free, unrestricted access to all project listings, market metrics and transaction valuations.
Projects can be posted on MinesOnline.com for a 5% success fee or a negotiated upfront posting fee.